The 2010 iFestival, the biggest and most diverse programme of innovation themed events in the UK
East Midlands, United Kingdom
From 12 March 2010 To 23 April 2010
The East Midlands innovation Festival (iFestival) is the UK?s largest celebration of the importance of innovation.
New ways of working, products or services can help businesses keep or gain a competitive edge with clear wider benefits to the economy and society.
This year?s iFestival will run from 12th March to 23rd April and will feature over 150 events and activities to interest everyone in business, research and the community. Highlights of this year?s programme include:
- iFestival iEXPO with Richard Noble OBE at Athena, Leicester on 12th March
- iNet Core Events ? each of the four East Midlands innovation Network (iNets) are hosting an event to celebrate, promote and inspire innovation in the sectors of Food and Drink, Healthcare and Bioscience, Sustainable Construction and Transport.
- Access to finance Roadshow ? a series of events to allow businesses to explore funding options for their business plans and innovative ideas.
- Low carbon series ? a programme of events highlighting the business opportunities associated with a low carbon economy.
- The celebratory iFestival Dinner with Guy Browning at The Roundhouse, Derby on 22nd April
The iFestival is co-ordinated by East Midlands Development Agency (emda) and East Midlands Innovation but involves numerous partner organisations.
For more information click here
Added the 25 February 2010 in category Innovation events